Subject: [Leica] News of BD
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Apr 8 12:35:46 2007

In my opinion my M8 is a better tool than my EOS 1Ds Mk2, not least
because the lenses are MUCH better. If your opinion is based on your
interpretation of internet murmuring you are making a mistake and
have deceived yourself, if based on personal experience I am
surprised but different people have different requirements so this is
obviously not impossible.
Only if I  used slow zooms would I prefer the Canon.
Frank