Subject: [Leica] News of BD
From: schneiderpix at mac.com (Robert Schneider)
Date: Sun Apr 8 08:48:34 2007

I've spoken to him within the week.  You?

My opinion?  The M8 is a joke.  It was delivered to the marketplace
as a defective product. Ever since they have been making pathetic
excuses ("it's a feature, not a defect!") and offering half-hearted
fixes.  I'm happy the camera exists and that it works for the Kool-
Aid drinkers and for those who are willing to do all the fiddling
required to make it work close to normally.

For $5,000 I won't be a Leica beta tester.  Maybe they'll get it
right the next time (if there is a next time).  Otherwise film is
readily available and there's the EOS 5D.

Happy Easter.

rs

__________________________________
http://www.robertschneider.com
http://www.schneiderpix.com
photoblog: Light Under a Bushel http://luab.blogtog.com

-------------------------------

You purport to speak for B.D.?

hahahhahahaha.

No one speaks for him but B.D.

If you have an opinion, please make it your own instead of pretending
you
can  speak for others..

SonC

Replies: Reply from leica at dmason.net (Dave Mason) ([Leica] News of BD)