Subject: [Leica] IR filter/24mm lens problem
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Sun Apr 8 08:26:44 2007

Dear Fellow LUGers,

I finally took the plunge and joined the Leica M8 revolution.  This
began a chain of events that continues today.  Of course I also
needed a few new bags, an extra battery, more SD cards, SD card
storage device, portable hard drive, new computer software, new iMac
to go with new software, new table in study to hold upgraded
computer, higher chair since my neck hurts now when viewing the
larger screen, country AC adapters for travel and a cart full of UV/
IR filters.  Wow - what a transition.  Now the problem.

I am can't seem to attach the Leica lens shade on my 24mm asph
elmarit with the B&W UV/IR filter screwed into the front of the
lens.  Do the filters come with thinner profiles?  Or perhaps I'm
just not pushing hard enough...

Any suggestions?

Richard Clompus, OD
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL