Subject: [Leica] Wildlife in a Chicago Quiznos last week.
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Sat Apr 7 11:22:01 2007

Yes, wolves were.  And there have been some reports there may still be a few
deep in southern Illinois and perhaps in some of the abandoned strip mine
areas.  Wolves seem better behaved than coyotes.  And what we also have are
coy-dogs, which run in packs and are dangerous.

"Jeff S. Matsler" <jeffmatsler@amaonline.com> wrote:  If they weren't,
wolves were...