Subject: [Leica] Yet Another Camera Bag
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Apr 6 16:23:05 2007

LOL....I use an old Tamrac camera bag for my range bag to carry my
shells, glasses and choke tubes when I go to the Sporting Clays range.
I could not see much difference in the range bags and camera bags and
since I had this old bag sitting around unused it made the perfect
shooters bag.  I also use an old Domke photo vest at the range, works
great on the trap line or at skeet.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography