Subject: [Leica] Tanner's team...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Apr 5 20:31:24 2007

Steve Barbour offered:

Subject: Tanner's team...

Tanner,an update... medical and photographic...

>>>Tanner has a very rare lung disease that threatens his life. He is

Under going experimental therapy in Ohio now...  He has been fighting

this illness for years.

Many have seen photos I have taken of Tanner during his

struggle...this one was taken during a good period...

<http://tinyurl.com/2b8p8u>

...it shows his passion for football and was taken at the time of the

recent world cup...

GeeBee (Battison) to help Tanner through the current very rough

spell, has taken this image and brilliantly put Tanner onto the

superstar English team...

<http://tinyurl.com/2ormw9>

thanks GeeBee,

Steve & Graham,

I have to say you've moved me to tears with your goodwill for this young
fella!

The two of you are something special in this world these days with your
simple act of kindheartedness for a child.

Daily we read or see on TV the atrocities of human to human accomplishing
nothing but death and destruction. It's so heart warming to see a simple
touch of kindness to make another feel better.

And here you two are using your skills to make him smile. Steve, doctor and
photographer. Graham, photographer with the skill for photo manipulation in
creating an illusion Tanner a team member of a football team.

Wonderful!:-)

I thank The Great Spirit for these two lads and their thoughtfulness in
making a small boy feel much better.

Thanks guys! Job well done! Good on you for sure!

Ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited

1817 Feltham Road

Victoria  BC V8N 2A4