Subject: [Leica] what does IMG stand for? (now: OT, no IMG, no PESO, NO ARCHIVE)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Apr 5 19:17:14 2007

Dom are you just catching up on mail from January??? I don't want to see
your in box. Or are you so organised that you are reading
old threads for fun!
It took me a minute to remember, but I think that I was adding a small pun
to that numbers gag thread by suggesting that the numbers
be adjusted by the time zone difference.
 I'm about 17/18 hours ahead of our North American correspondents.
 I think that Tina may have coined "PESO" or at least that was who I asked
the first time I ran into it. I tried PABMO a couple of
times for picture a bit more often but I don't think it made it into the LUG
dictionary.

Cheers
Hoppy