Subject: [Leica] A good while ago
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Apr 5 14:58:04 2007

On 4/5/07 4:33 PM, "Bob Shaw" <rsphotoimages@comcast.net> typed:

> Mark:
>
> And, not suprisingly, he pays for his latte by waving his left palm
> over a Bar Code Scanner which reads the tattoo on his wrist so it can
> debit his account, upload his most recent purchase to a server that
> captuers his buying habits, scans for deviation, links to other data
> servers which in turn update the Starbucks World Customer Information
> Bank for future product placement and store location planning...
>
> What bothers me is this ain't too far-fetched.
>

> Bob in Seattle (...where it all started, sorry to say...)

My hit was positive on this guy who was not waving a cell phone around
capturing mindless into to be beamed up to Scotty news at 5 minutes ago but
typing into a keyboard. One he always would seem to have with him. I'd like
on in my back pocket a paperback in the other give back some.
I'm not down on high tech par say. I'm typing into a  keyboard right now and
don't feel like I'm doing a bad thing but maybe a good thing. I'm learning
spelling my vocabulary is growing as is my knowledge of bypass filters.
I'm mostly down on certain gizmos I don't like but more so they way people
use them. At the movies its like fireflies. They are mesmerized by their own
light they give off.
Is there an usher in the house Edgar?

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s