Subject: [Leica] IMG AstonMartin
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Apr 5 09:21:15 2007

John,

I've spotted this car parked around my neighborhood but I've yet to
actually see or hear it run.

I photographed the car straight on from the front and enlarged the
medallion (the crop of which is just below the photo of the whole car).

Something happened in processing, btw, and the entire roll of film and
prints didn't turn out well. They're technically poor (thankfully Sonny
improved them a bit). Shame on me. The subject matter here deserved
better!

In spite of everything, the medallion is very readable. The new 50/2.8
collapsible is quite a good lens. But I'm curious as to why the
medallion reads "DAVID BROWN ASTON MARTIN"?

Who is David Brown?

DaveR