Subject: [Leica] What Photo Magazines Should I Send a Press Kit to?
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed Apr 4 10:41:14 2007

Hey Kids,
  I haven't been talking about this much lately, but Armed America
(www.armedamerica.org) went to the _printers_ last Friday -- out of my
hands and the capable hands of my editor. It's scheduled to hits shelves
July 29th now (I guess they're printing it by hand, one page at a time).
So the media machine is beginning to wake up. In about two weeks the
book's publicists (one in the U.S. and one in Europe) are going to start
sending out press kits and they asked me for a list of media outlets
that I think should get a copy in addition to whatever ones they
normally contact. If any of you can think of photography or related
publications that you think might want to run some images and/or a
review, please drop me a note. This doesn't have to be Aperture, it can
be the Detroit Free Press, London Sportsman, or Weird NJ or whatever.
Especially drop me a line if you _work_ for a publication and can get
this some face time.
  Thanks to all the luggers who supported me throughout this and leant
their sofa's while I was on the road. I'm going to have a big party this
summer and you're all invited.

  Keep pushing that shutter button, it'll come unstuck,

  Kyle

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] What Photo Magazines Should I Send a Press Kit to?)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] What Photo Magazines Should I Send a Press Kit to?)