Subject: [Leica] A good while ago
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Tue Apr 3 19:27:08 2007

Funny, I never thought that my comment would turn into a discussion of
Digital v. Analogue. I will, regrettably, never go back to analogue ( even
with a great collection of analogues) I revel in digital. The greatest thing
that ever happened to me as a photographer- or more precisely, these days, a
maker of images. I just felt when I made my comments- that there were so
many negative and "iffy" ones about the M8, that it seemed people were
obsessing about its shortcomings. Obviously, the M8 results knock everything
negative out of the box. I stand corrected. vroger

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] A good while ago)