Subject: [Leica] A good while ago
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Apr 3 11:41:42 2007

Steve,

>>David, this question really should have been put forward to the LUG
to mull over,  prior to your making a decision ...<<

You made me laugh out loud! I think I even typed out a message posing my
dilemma. But I didn't have the guts to send it. :-)

It's funny how all things seem to relate on the LUG. My former car only
picked up NPR (Due to antenna damage from a car wash. And not just one
NPR station but 3 separate ones. Felt like I was being triangulated. But
the stations weren't exactly in synch. If I missed a comment on my main
station I could quickly change frequencies and hear what I missed. Very
Tivo like. It also picked up one country station, which doesn't count).
My new car picks up hundreds of stations, broadcast from New York to
Miami. Who needs satellite radio?

DaveR