Subject: [Leica] IMG: Clara Vasquez - with link
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Apr 3 07:11:52 2007

At 10:02 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:
>Tina,
>I like the expression and the cultural aspects as you explained.  But with
>all portraits shot like this, I long for your ability to drift left so that
>you could capture her face a little more to the right without placing the
>light source in the image.  My wish doesn't in any way take away from the
>strong image you have here.

Thanks, Don.  I did exactly that but then she realized I was taking her
photo:

http://www.pbase.com/image/76608129

I think I prefer being invisible.  What do you think?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Clara Vasquez - with link)