Subject: [Leica] Hey Nathan
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Apr 3 05:27:33 2007

H. Ball Arche wrote:
> It's been a great year.

LOL...I do not think Ohio State can find Florida's number for anything.
I was glad to see Florida win, and win soundly.

Watching that game I was wishing I was there...I covered the sweet 16
when it was in the GA Dome a long time ago, I covered the Super Bowl
there, more Falcons games than I can remember, I walked around the top
of that thing making photos when it was built.  It brought back a lot of
memories of times gone by.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography