Subject: [Leica] OT: Tivoli Model One Hi-Fi radio
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Apr 2 21:05:35 2007

DAMN, thanks for reminding me of this station.

Some years back, for 2 or 3 years, we rented a vacation place up near
Boone that had no TV and no other house within ear shot. All media
was the stereo and radio. NCW was the best radio station in North
Carolina!

checking now on an internet feed.

thanks again

Ric