Subject: [Leica] A good while ago
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon Apr 2 13:29:06 2007

I agree with Steve, I am having a blast.  Just love the camera.  I
did have a problem, my first camera had to go back, and guess what,
Leica, here in Canada, loaned me one until the replacement arrived.
You don't get that type of service every day.

Currently, I have had a wait for my 35 2.0, but that is due to
demand.  Meanwhile, I am using a loaner 35.  Prior to that I was
using a loaner 50 1.4 from Leica.

Great people, great product

Hugh

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] A good while ago)