Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong Rugby 7's
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Apr 2 08:13:15 2007

Hello Luggers,
The Hong kong Rugby 7's finished on Sunday night with Samoa beating
Fiji. There was no sign of England, winner for the last 4 years or
New Zealand - always a favourite. I used the M8, the Lumix L1 and the
Oly 330E with various lenses and ended up with about 8 GB of RAW and
JPEG images. I haven't had time to process them much as I am leaving
in the morning for Tokyo to see my son and the cherry blossoms but
here are a couple of pictures to peak your interest. More - many more
will follow later.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Rugby+7s/

http://tinyurl.com/28bphl

Cheers

Howard (in Hong Kong tonight and Tokyo tomorrow)

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] Hong Kong Rugby 7's)
Reply from jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler) ([Leica] Hong Kong Rugby 7's)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Hong Kong Rugby 7's)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Hong Kong Rugby 7's)