Subject: [Leica] USAF Lens Resolution Chart
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Apr 1 22:20:10 2007

On 4/1/07 11:16 PM, "Craig Schroeder" <craig@craigschroeder.com> typed:

> I've got a pdf copy of the Modern Manual that uses these targets.  It's
> interesting reading.... if anyone would like a copy, I've posted a copy
> here:
>
> *http://tinyurl.com/3ynzwn
>

> *
>

> Photo Phreak wrote:
>> Modern Photography used to sell them.  Probably some out there somewhere.
>> used to just ape newspaper to the wall and floodlight it.

I bought one for 52 bucks from the guy who sold them who also modifed old
polaroids cameras, folders I think to take modern film backs.

To test your lenses you'd use them as slide projector Lenes and use the
target as a glass mounted slide. I never did that. I make some prints with
it but the guy was right that's messed up.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com