Subject: [Leica] Cherry Blossoms - Fixed Limk
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Sun Apr 1 18:48:26 2007

Washington is famous for its Cherry Blossoms. They started to come
out on Friday, and by saturday morning they were in their full glory.
I live in a town named Bethesda. Many people go to the Tidal Basin to
see the Cherry Blossoms. As far as I am concerned you can't beat the
blossoms in a sub-division of my home town. It's called Kenwood. When
the Cherry Blossoms are in their full glory in Kenwood it's like
walking under a white umberella. It's become popular here that we
have to get the police in to direct at the height of the festivities.
I took this picture to share a hint of just how glorious this section
of town is during the spring.

When it comes to Cherry Blossoms you can go wide, you can go medium,
or you can go macro. This year I went wide. M8 with a 24mm f 2.8
Elmar. Love that magenta cast! :-) Comments and criticism welcome.

        http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Chreey_Blossome_2.jpg.html

        http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Cherry_Blossome_3.jpg.html

Barney

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Cherry Blossoms - Fixed Limk)