Subject: [Leica] OT: Paper for color printing on R2400?
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sun Apr 1 18:12:04 2007

Brian Reid writes in part:

> If Hahnemuehle papers didn't jam so much I'd rate their Photo Rag
> paper second, but it does jam a lot more, so pfffft. For glossy
> prints it's hard to beat the Epson Premium Glossy.

Brian,

Which print feeder on the 3800 are you using that you are getting paper jams?

I've printed just about every Hahnemuehle paper offered including a very
substantial number of their 350 GSM Museum paper... all without a single
paper jam.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] OT: Paper for color printing on R2400?)