Subject: [Leica] Idea for building code city of new York
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Apr 1 14:07:11 2007

Every air conditioner needs a GARGOYLE sitting on it
Artists of all kinds need to be commissioned for these.

Penalty for having a gargoyless conditioner like you see now stick out of
your window? Should be severe and show no mercy. I think all these air
conditioners look ridiculous. The have more effect on the architect of these
buildings than the architect. What would Frank Lloyd Write say? Or Harold
Lloyd Wright?

problem: photographers would have problem getting these accounts...
As 8x10 glossy black and white of gargoyle from Notre Dame might be cool on
your Amana or Fedder or Carrier with some duck tape to prop it up.
But first wind and or rain might melt it right off.
And that's a double weight darkroom print.
..if someone left your inkjet in the rain it could be major bummer blurring
the lines  - you couldn't tell the Gars and Goyles.

I don't think that I can take it
'cause it took so long to calibrate it
and I'll never have that color space again
Oh, nooooo!

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY