Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: Second hand shopping day
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sat Mar 31 06:19:38 2007

Doug, you snagged an exceptional beauty there!!  Enjoy!!

Montie

>Hello all,
finally got around to mooching around the S/H stores in Hannover after a
long stretch of inhabiting my office almost 365/24/7.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/_MG_5523_edited-1.jpg.
html

After years of sorely missing my destroyed through stupidity and a
concrete pavement Rollei SL2000F, I found this little beauty (A
Rolleiflex 3003 "Edition de Luxe" No. 114 of 500). Original boxed with
all the certificates

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Re: IMG: Second hand shopping day)