Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mayan Cowboy
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Mar 29 18:59:43 2007

Tina Manley showed:

> PESO:
>
> Working on old files.  This is a Guatemalan cowboy with a sore throat,
> waiting to be seen at one of our clinics.  Original is in color but I
> converted to B&W.  Comments greatly appreciated.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/76363492<<<<<<<,

Tina dear lady,
You are one special photographer! You drop these pearls before us like rain
drops and it doesn't matter whether changed from colour to mono, they are
always beautiful photographs.

Many on the list should be so lucky to have an iota of your talents to see
and shoot the moment! You have this ability to shoot the simple subjects of
life and yet capture the ultimate moments in time.

good on you girl!

ted