Subject: [Leica] Preparing for the Rugby 7's
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Thu Mar 29 06:02:22 2007

Hello Luggers,
The Hong kong Rugby 7's begin tomorrow and I am going to be sitting
in the front row of section 122 taking pictures of the action with my
Oly 330E and my just acquired Oly 40 - 150 zoom. For a change I may
use my Leica 180 APO f3.4 or Nikkor 200 f4.0 via adaptor(s) on the
330E but time and circumstances will tell. I was testing the 40 - 150
taking pictures around Lantau island and was struck at how good the
lens was for its price (US$250).
Please see the following

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HongKong/
HibiscusOly150CS2.jpg.html