Subject: [Leica] IMG: Black-crowned Night Heron
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue Mar 27 04:33:07 2007

On Mar 27, 2007, at 12:27 AM, G Hopkinson wrote:

> Doug, your people corrupted birds are much more elegant than ours.
> Rather scrappy looking ibis or of course the ubiquitous pigeons.
> As an aside, for those grumpy folk distracted by any equipment
> discussions, would you please let us know what type of strap you have
> fitted to the SL2 and are the lugs damaged?

I realize the strap lug question was in jest but when I purchased the
camera the lugs were badly worn with sharp edges that caught on
clothing.  DAG replaced the lugs while CLA-ing the camera and it's
now completely nekkid, no case no strap not even a g-string.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Black-crowned Night Heron)