Subject: [Leica] M8 first glitch
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Mar 26 14:12:17 2007

Ah yes - the old 'uncocked' shutter error - learned that one real
early on with the C before getting the CM - lessoned learned - never
another problem. And I'll be the same for you - if you still have
that CM - or whomever may have it - I bet it's still working just
fine. Two issues one has to learn about the VC series:
        Always leave the body cocked
        Always use the button latch when putting a back on to avoid wear on
the clasp.

They just work. YMMV

Regards,
George Lottermoser