Subject: [Leica] whiskey school
From: lwwesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Mon Mar 26 08:34:05 2007

I got this in my mailbox...is this a lug outing?!?

Leo

Dear Scotchwhisky.com Associate

MAY, JUNE & AUGUST 2007
WHISKY SCHOOL CRUISE TO ISLAY'S DISTILLERIES

Back in early December we released the first news of our Whisky School
cruise to the distilleries of Islay. The response was great and we have
taken a number of provisional reservations and a few places are still
available; we have also added a late August sailing.

Please visit http://www.whiskyschool.com <http://www.whiskyschool.com>  for
more information if you would like to consider reserving any of the
remaining places.

For a direct link you will find the enquiry form at the bottom of this page
http://www.whiskyschool.com/blog/?p=44 <
http://www.whiskyschool.com/blog/?p=44>

Four 3-day cruises between 29th May and 8th June:
26th May - 29th May
29th May - 1st June
2nd June - 5th June
5th June - 8th June

Two 3-day cruises between 25th and 31st August:
25th August - 28th August
28th August - 31st August

Option to combine cruises to take 6-day cruise

With regards from Scotland

The Islay Whisky Society