Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some squares from a bike ride
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Mar 25 12:19:54 2007

Michiel Fokkema wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Scandinavia looks great as always.
> Last year we didn't get higher than Ribe in Denmark.
> When I get a faster motor home or a bigger boat we will visit Norway and
> Sweden for sure. Can't wait for the wild smoke salmon:-)

Believe me ... it melts in your mouth.

Claes is very picky about when (the time) he catches them. He wants them
within a day from the time they enter the stream from the sea. Somehow
or another he can tell by the sea urchins or whatever it is, that are
still left on them. They get old real fast when they head up to mate.

You'd have to make it all the way around Grenen (north of Denmark) but
you'd be welcome!

Daniel

Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] IMG: Some squares from a bike ride)