Subject: [Leica] Canon AF "imitator"
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Mar 24 21:13:33 2007

I thought it was pretty interesting.    Obviously I do not track the Canon
stuff ( I use Nikon) so I found it quite interesting.  I
did find the adapter plus AF gizmo later....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

these things have been used for a while frank on making r->eos
adapters and are widely available on ebay for 50-80 with the mount.
the only problem for me with these adapters are stopping down.

Message from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] Canon AF "imitator")