Subject: [Leica] IMG : #066
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Sat Mar 24 15:25:14 2007

From: "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>

Subject: RE: [Leica] IMG : #066

> Now what's the story on this continuing use of the OM? Did Ethel get the
> Leica in a property settlement, or something?
>
> Cheers
> Hoppy
>
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07066.htm

I still have my Leica stuff and alternate between them and my OM's. It is
just that I am taking so long to get films through my
cameras these days that I am digging deep into every film I get processed. I
usually end up taking films out of the camera
unfinished just to get something back. The last 12 b&w shots are all from 28
frames of a 36 roll and 4 of those were shot in an
OM2n (my carry everywhere camera) before I transferred the film to an OM2 SP
(my weekend camera).

Ethel will never get my Leica's, I have a pre-coital agreement,  sealed in a
vault, granting me full custody of anything
photographic :-)

BTW, three years into my relationship with Ethel I am still pre-coital.
Films aren't the only thing I can't finish :-)

--Graham

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG : #066)