Subject: [Leica] New Photos
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Mar 21 22:13:39 2007

Well Gene, that 1.4 35 certainly works well for you. I thought from your pic
that you had the asph version. Your shot obviously has
shallow DoF, lens wide open, or nearly so, I guess. But the clarity in the
faces and clothing (no flare degradation) is a standout
to me as are the clean highlights. (Still weird to see no grain, though ;-)
Have fun with the workshop and I'm looking forward to
more pics.
Cheers
Hoppy