Subject: [Leica] Please your opnions ...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Mar 21 19:04:21 2007

I prefer don't charge the LUG of answers and write one to say thanks to all
who have conribute and dedicated their time to comment: Len, Hoppy, Bill
Harting, Hugh, Ric, George, Leo, Daniel, Alan, Philippe Orlent.

General opinion is in favour of the tightest version, but in my opinion is
too tightest, and the picture needs a little more atmosphere or envinroment,
IMO to how the essential is not necessary cropp the essential if the
elements of the composition are not distracting and conductus the eyes to
the essential, on this sense the picture should be improved tryng to reduce
reflections..., but as I think Philippe said, more or less, the picture is
as it is and there are no many possibilities to improve it.

Thanks again to all for your help, your time, your comments

Saludos cordiales
Luis

Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Please your opnions ...)