Subject: [Leica] I'm blaming Ted!
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Wed Mar 21 14:27:46 2007

2007-03-21-17:22:25 George Kase:
> so, I finally, through the good offices of LUG
> member Rich Pinto at The Photo Village, just got my brand new black body
> M8...

Congratulations!  Several quirks have been dialled out, and the camera
takes beautiful images which now (as of firmware 1.092) Just Work in ACR
and Lightroom.

> now all I gotta do is find an SD card that'll work

No problem.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=1097&A=details&Q=&sku=430918&is=REG&addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

Get several cards, and at least one more battery;  then keep that button
unstuck.