Subject: [Leica] Ashes to ashes...dust to dust
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Mar 21 06:14:55 2007

Wonderful first step into the project. I highly recommend that read
PrairyErth by William Least Heat-Moon. I have no doubt that it will
inspire you explore your subject deeper than you're dreaming even now.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Ashes to ashes...dust to dust)