Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 11
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Mar 20 12:52:30 2007

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment Alan. And an
interesting comment it is - seeing that my instant crop on this one
was very much as you described. Yet, as I looked and worked with the
image I felt the additional information on the left added to the
mystery a bit (for me - YMMV). I don't think these "kings" can get
too restful ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com