Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 11
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Mar 20 12:47:58 2007

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment Ric. I find it so very
interesting reading what others find interesting. Over time one
really gets a feeling for the "viewer/responders" on the list: the
people people, the abstract people, the landscape, etc.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 11)