Subject: [Leica] Response from Leica on the "SD Card Full" issue
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun Mar 18 06:35:18 2007

. I bought a
> pair of inexpensive shoes in WalMart. They fit my feet very well (and I
> have
> wide feet with high arch and high instep). I decided to order some more
> (WalMart had only one pair my size), but the Dr. Scholl's site didn't list
> them. In fact, I couldn't find them anywhere on the Internet.

Walmart has special  models of many products made, usually  at lower prices
than a similar model by the same manufacturer sold elsewhere.

SonC

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Response from Leica on the "SD Card Full" issue)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Response from Leica on the "SD Card Full" issue)
Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Response from Leica on the "SD Card Full" issue)