Subject: [Leica] A poy-son. . . can develop a cold
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat Mar 17 14:27:14 2007

In case anybody is wondering where I disappeared to,  I am just getting
over the Enhanced Respiratory Crud Du Jour, subequently complicated by a
full-blown sinus infection.  I missed a week of work and almost two weeks
of LUG mail, which I just began reading again a couple of days ago.   I was
back at work last week, but I'm still taking two horse-sized capsules of
amoxcillin twice a day until Tuesday, and I feel like I'm running at 50% my
normal energy level.

Be careful out there.  This year's crud is particularly nasty.

I see that PMA happened, and equally important, Sonny got an M8.  Did I
miss anything else?

--Peter

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] A poy-son. . . can develop a cold)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] A poy-son. . . can develop a cold)