Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW Week 10 Las Vegas with no glitz
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu Mar 15 15:37:21 2007

Thanks for the kind words.  A bonus with Zabriskie Point is that if you turn
around, there is Manly Beacon, the desert floor and the Panamints in the
background.  I have an image of it I like, taken at first light, but they
all seem to pale in comparison to AA's famous photo.  Anyway, it is a
beautiful place.   In the winter, we have walked out into the dunes before
dawn with parkas.  In the summer, it is the only place where I have had
sheet film emulsion melt, though my Holgas somehow survived.

Ken