Subject: [Leica] BCN 400 in Tmax dev.
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Thu Mar 15 07:19:41 2007

A student of mine produced decently scannable negs in Tmax developer.

He was absent when I handed out rolls of Tri-x for an assignment, so
rather than come to me for it, he went to Walmart and bought 'B&W' film.

He processed in a 4 reel tank along with 3 other kids doing their Tri-x,
following the standard drill:

Tmax dev. 1:9 for 15 minutes @ 75* (it's a one-shot); Kodak rapid fix
with hardener

They have a beetle-like metallic sheen on the emulsion side and I doubt
if he could enlarge them, but they scanned on my KM scan dual IV just
fine.