Subject: [Leica] A few new pics posted
From: kennybod at sbcglobal.net (Ken Frazier)
Date: Wed Mar 14 15:33:14 2007

On Mar 14, 2007, at 7:12 PM, Luis Ripoll wrote:

> . I'm never happy when I scan my slides,
> the rendering is not the same as the slide, maybe this is a
> inherent problem

Thanks for looking, Luis.  As I mentioned to someone else, I rarely
shoot color and even more rarely am I satisfied with the scan results.

The last set of slides I did, for an artist friend, were beautiful
when projected, but when I scanned them they weren't satisfactory, at
least not to me.

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] A few new pics posted)