Subject: [Leica] re: [img] gun portrait
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed Mar 14 06:10:17 2007

Message: 16
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:59:28 -0500
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>

>We as much as I'd like to savagely ruin your ego and bash your gun image, I
>can't it. It looks great. Though wides add some weight
>which I'm not sure if the subject minds or not. Are the "twin towers" in
>the background on purpose?

>Saw a bumper sticker on a PA van today, it read "this van only carries $20
>in ammunition". Those Steagles folks are crazy!

what are you doing in PA that you didn't stop by?

Anyway -- you're the second person who mentioned the two towers there -- it
honestly hadn't crossed my mind at the time. It was just the first "scenic"
spot that we came across -- it's at a clay pigeon shooting range built in an
abanonded quarry. interesting to think that susan sontong will no doubt be
writing an essay about my sept 11 sensibilities....