Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two photographs from work
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Tue Mar 13 03:33:40 2007

Wayne,

Excellent shots!  It is taking me awhile to figure out the spot metering on
my "new" M5 after years of Nikon matrix metering (I've shots literally rolls
of very well exposed tree trunks in a sea of highly overexposed forests),
but you have it down to an art.  The welding shot is a classic.

Are you using a mercury battery, compensating in your metering, or has your
camera been converted?

I really liked your backroads shots too.  I'm from up around Lubbock and
living in Amarillo, but it's interesting how similar the small towns look
throughout the state.  Very good stuff
Jeff M