Subject: [Leica] PESO: a sunny day
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Mar 11 15:09:21 2007

Philippe, I think I've lost some of the subtlety of your very meticulous
construction, then, looking at it as a jpg, on screen. The
higher res version is certainly more impressive though. Have you done much
experimentation with HDR images? I would have guessed
that it involved one exposure for the shadow tones and one for the
highlights. I've never played. No objections whatsoever here to
the flare effect. I suppose there I was mentally conditioned to look for the
iris shape too. How much of the range can you capture
in a print?

Cheers
Hoppy