Subject: [Leica] how to block users
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Mar 9 15:23:02 2007

Eric Korenman writes:

> Anyone know how you can block getting posts from any particular
> member?Sorry - I know this is usually a pleasant place, but there
> is a fly in my soup.

Eric,

Here I can specify the email address of the offender in question and these
posts hit the delete bucket as soon as they arrive. Not as much fun as a
fly-swatter but more consistent.

You won't be able to 'not see' any replies and may therefore get the
original poster's initial post intact but it does cut down the agravation
considerably.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta