Subject: [Leica] how to block users
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Mar 9 15:02:57 2007

Jeffery

I too would recommend not to let the smut come until your computer. Deleted
files are not deleted, they're just marked as "can be overwritten". Block
him on mailserver level (blacklist), or talk with him, or talk with his
chief.

We've just had a scandal at the school of my kids. Photographs of naked
children were found in the home computer of a teacher. The man has been
arrested and will most likely never teach again in a public school in our
country.

Didier

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] how to block users)