Subject: [Leica] IMG: Simplicity in the snow
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Thu Mar 8 22:53:49 2007

Doug - yes, it is interesting, there were a few clouds around, or it
might have been an increase in elevation which caught the sun at a
different angle.  Thanks for your comment.

Hugh

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Simplicity in the snow)
Message from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] IMG: Simplicity in the snow)