Subject: [Leica] OT: Mountain-Climbing and Ansel Adams and Mark Rabiner
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Mar 8 22:19:20 2007

On 3/9/07 12:07 AM, "Marc James Small" <marcsmall@comcast.net> typed:

> Jack Finney's TIME AND AGAIN

I'm very acquisitive I like to buy books.
I love graphics. Always buy a book by its cover.
I got a very tall bookshelf room IKEA in new jersey with a glass door.
And there will be lights in there. A shrine. Its in thin boxes now up
against the wall.
Its on my list I've checked it twice.

I have books on my shopping list now.
Time and Again, Jack Finney
Complete Stories, (1995), Penguin, Parker, Dorothy
A History of New York, (1809), Irving, Washington (Dietrich Knickerbocker.)
Washington Square, (1881), Penguin. , James, Henry
The Bell Jar, Sylvia Plath. Never read that one either.
Gotham, (1998), Oxford University Press, Burrows, E and Wallace, M, ,
    Two volumes cover every inch of New York history from prehistoric days
to the end of the 1990s. Written in a lively manner.
Rice Milk Vanilla, Rice Dream
houseplant replacement ???
Stamps
paper cuter
Brass tripod screw reducers for IIIF and Rolleiflex
Have clean 24-85 Nikor afs lens cleaned

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY