Subject: [Leica] hand grip for Leica CL
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu Mar 8 07:43:51 2007

According to Cameraquest:
"The German lenses use Series 5.5 aka 40.5mm. The Rokkors use the
Japanese JIS  standard thread, and so will not accept the German
filters."

http://www.cameraquest.com/leicacl.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana

On 3/8/07, Ian Piper <ianpiper@mac.com> wrote:
> I just spoke to him, and sadly these filters are not suited to the
> Leica CL according to the vendor. According to him the Minolta CLE
> (which is what the filters in the auction are for) has a 40.5 mm
> thread and the Leica CL has a 39 mm thread.
>
> All very confusing for me I'm afraid, but I don't want to go and buy
> filters that won't fit.
>
> Thanks for the link anyway.

USA

Message from jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff Matsler) ([Leica] hand grip for Leica CL)