Subject: [Leica] IMG: Florida Wildlife
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Mar 5 17:36:36 2007

At 08:17 PM 3/5/2007, you wrote:
Thanks Adam.  I have been tempted more than once to use the electric carts
>at the grocery rather than endure the pain in my knees.
>
>Sonny

Sonny - Don't hesitate to have your knees replaced if that's what
your doctor recommends.  I was walking with two canes in great pain
and now I'm back to walking miles with no problem.  My titanium knees
are the best thing I've ever done.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com